Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our first "home"

I have absolutely loved every minute of living in our little 2 BR 2 bath apartment. Some of these pics are older than others. I am currently dying to get into a house simply because we have WAY too much stuff. Its very overcrowded and we now have 3 couches in our living room! Along with a guest room that is piled full of furniture! Otherwise, its been a wonderful place for our first few years of marriage. 



This is how our dining room looked when we first moved in..






Living Room






This is a chair we picked up from the dumpster and recovered! Hunter helped me and I liked the way it turned out. I have 4 more chairs in my guest room I plan to fix up. 




Hunter bought this chair at an estate sale a year ago. I was NOT thrilled at first, but now I love it! We made the ottoman together. Hunter built it and I covered it and made the button. Its WAY harder than pinterest made it look!! Its not perfect, but we didn't kill each other in the process so it was a success:)




My dining room now. We got this china cabinet for FREE at the Mid-America shopping spree. Huge blessing, I always wanted one.



Our Bedroom..
Hunter Helped me put up the headboard. Its an old door from my parents house. I was so happy when they gave us this! I plan to paint it one day.







Kitchen "area"...we dont have much of a kitchen.





My favorite little part of the apartment! Im a little too obsessed with birds.




We keep a little Christmas all year round..






We love love love coffee!



Guest Bathroom..
Not my favorite, I like my other bathroom much better, but I will have to take some pics of it later.









I love the white cabinet which we also got for FREE at the shopping spree. 


Front door..



Guest bedroom before we took the bed out.



THis is what is hanging in our hallway..









4 comments:

  1. You are so talented and have great taste!! I love how you and hunt do so much together. That's so much fun. You can come decorate my house anytime. PS... Where did that green coffee/tea set come from?? I've been looking for one just like that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Im lucky he likes to do projects. I love your house in florida. So sad we couldnt work it out to see each other this past weekend! MIss you and im glad I can keep up with you now!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE!!! I want to come see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete