Sunday, August 24, 2014

Last week as a family of two!

Well, I'm 39 weeks! This was probably the longest week of the entire pregnancy. I took off work to rest which was a great idea but It also made time go by a little slow. I got a lot done and spent a lot of time resting.

Haley and drew cAme up to visit



We went to senatobia to see our families and Alex moved home this summer. I love seeing him more!! And clearly so do the girls, ha

We had back yard bible clubs most nights this week. It was hot and I am huge:) good times 



Worked on Bo's hospital door hanger..can't wait to fill it in!! 





Hunter and I went on one last date night before Bo comes. We went to FLIGHT restaurant downtown and to see planet of the apes. It was a great night just the two of us, but Bo is due in 2 days and we couldn't think of much else! So ready to meet our son. I have an induction scheduled for next Tuesday 7-15-14. 



I think this was from the beginning of the week. Hunter has no clue I took this but I laughed out loud when it looked down and saw these socks!?!  
Just wanted to remember this image;)

No comments:

Post a Comment