Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Scout 2 weeks

Scout has been such an easy newborn. She sleeps all day and I haven't had any nights when I couldn't get her back to sleep. (I did with bo) She wakes up about every 3 hours at night. The first 2 weeks with her here have honestly been wonderful. I am surprised by how happy and un-emotional I have been, ha. I just hold her all the time. So many people have come to visit and bring us dinner. I haven't really left the house at all. Her first ped visit was 2 weeks old and they said she was perfect! Bo hasn't been jealous of her at all and just loves her. He has def been trying to let us know he is still here though ha. Scout gave him a race car at the hospital and he loved it. He calls her Scouty scout. 

I am so
Thankful for an easy transition with Scout.






No comments:

Post a Comment