Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Scout is three!







Scout, you are three years old! You have had a blast celebrating your birthday. You had a party at school, cupcakes at home, cupcakes at your grandparents & in Sunday school. Your Sunday school teachers brought you presents & a furry crown along with donuts and cupcakes. Several  sweet church family members stopped by the house to bring you presents. You are so so loved! You had your 3 year old check-up and then we had a girls day to a cookie place. You walked in and said “all these signs say Happy Birthday to me!” 🧐 They of course did not and the workers laughed. You are so funny and animated. I’m going to be so sad when you lose your baby voice. You describe everything as “beautiful, amazing, wonderful, precious.” You walked in from playing in the gym with your dad and said “hey my little sweetie darlin” to me.🤣 This is not anything out of the norm for you, but it’s still adorable every time. You once told me your fork was just so beautiful. You used to be so sassy but you are not currently. I love watching your personality grow. Beyond a shadow of a doubt your favorite thing to do is snack.😂 Once I told you that we were going to a birthday party and you said “yay! Do you think they will have any crackers there?” You call Molly “Moll” and you always wake up before her and come get me to say “Mom, Moll IS UP!!” You just can’t wait it seems like. You talk to everyone and love being around people.  You remind me of your dad. You love school & you ask me most mornings..”Mom, am I going to school today?” Your favorite things to play with are your dollhouse and your baby stroller. I let you have a tea party with grannanies China once and now you ask me to play with it constantly. I’ll regret that I’m sure.😊 You are 100% a mamas girl. You love to help me do anything. Tonight, you helped me make dinner and when I asked you what you were making you said “something special for my dad.”🥰 I love you so much and you are so precious to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment