Friday, July 12, 2013

July 4th week



 Last week was great because it was fourth of July week! This year is flying by, I cant believe its halfway through.
 On Wednesday, Kathryn went with me to Brittany and Clyde's wedding




 She was a beautiful bride and I loved the Venue. I had never been there and it was soo pretty!




Thursday was the fourth of July. We went to my grandparents house to swim and cookout. Ayrie loved the pool. Allie, not so much. 






That night, we went to Snowden grove to watch the fireworks with the Cole's. The weather was amazing and the fireworks show was just as great.






Friday, I worked and then we had dinner with Matt and Anna. They have lived one apartment over from us for 2 years. We never realized it until we started going to church with them. Ha! I love having them live so close. Saturday night, we went to a Redbirds game with a few people from church. Next week, I have GOT to start getting ready for my trip to Washington with my Mom and Sister! Hunter told me he is really excited about having a "guys" night every night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment