Monday, July 1, 2013

Brittany's Bachelorette and 5 days off!


I was off Thursday through Monday of this past week! It was awesome. Its so nice to be able to just do what I want, but we have been very busy. Thursday I went to visit my Mimi because I needed some things for a shower I hosted Saturday. Going to her house is like shopping! She has EVERYTHING. This is just ONE of her jewelry collections that goes to the floor, HA!





Friday, I spent the entire day cleaning my apartment. Then Hunter, Haley, and I babysat the girls and spent the night in senatobia.








Such Diva's...They wanted to have a head wrap after their baths:)




Over my break from work, I also did a little painting project. This time, I used no paint brush and just poured the paint on a canvas and it turned out pretty neat. I, OF COURSE, got paint all over our carpet and we are never getting our deposit back.





 Saturday night, my sister and I hosted a shower for Brittany Miller. She is getting married this wednesday!Im so excited for her. We had dinner at the Beauty Shop in midtown. I have been there a few times with friends/for showers and always loved it. No one else had ever been there and I think everyone hated the food but me, ha!






The cute bride...




Sunday night we had a birthday party for Mimi. She turned 72! It was fun spending time with my family. My sister is home through July 4th, so I love getting to spend time with her. I have to go back to work tomorrow and then only 2 weeks till we leave for Washington DC! 



No comments:

Post a Comment