Sunday, October 26, 2014

14 weeks

Sunday night we had a potluck at church. Bo is one of very few babies at church so I don't get to hold him much;)
        
Monday, we tried out some of Bo's toys. He's still not really interested yet. That night we went to Calleighs soccer banquet.
         

         

         
Tuesday I worked on organizing Bo's room a little. He is finally getting big enough for this bumbo and just moved from room to room with me while I cleaned. Hunters parents came up for dinner.
         

        

       
Thursday I spent the day at Brittanys and Hunter went to get a new vehicle! This is such a blessing!! His poor car was barely mAking it.
       
That night, we used our fire pit and made smores!
        

Friday night, Hunter had a church camping trip, so Bo and I went to Jackson. We stayed the night with Haley and got to see her new house. I always love getting to see my sister, I miss her!
  

Saturday night, the Coles and Chapmans came up for dinner. 
       

Now the boys are napping on the couch and I'm enjoying a cup of caramel coffee. love this time of year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment