Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall is here! (11 weeks)

This week was great and busy. Monday I cleaned all day and Johnathan and Danielle came over for dinner.
Tuesday, I did a little decorating! A good candle, some quilts, and some holiday decor make me so happy. It's officially fall! 
                               
Wednesday, Bo and I spent the day at Brittanys and we chatted forever. Always fun. Sam And Bo!
               

Thursday, Hunter left to go camping with the men at church. I decided to spend the weekend with my parents. Haley took Friday off and we all went to the zoo!
                             

           



                    

    

This cracks me up. Haley fixed it so Bo could be at the table for meals, ha!
                              
Of course, we had to go see Mr. Ernie too:)
                              
Sunday we spent the day together. Bo took a long nap and we watched the end of the office series:(
                              
Bo was happy to see daddy! Here are some pics Hunter sent us.
                              

                              

            

           

The Lucy staff! 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment