Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas season 2014 {20}

We have been very busy! We got to see lots of friends this week and had fun decorating the house for Christmas. I love this time of year.
We got our tree over the weekend and spent Saturday decorating. It's a little slanted;)

Monday we spent the afternoon with gable and Lund.
Wednesday, we went to bible study and had lunch with Brit and job
Thursday I had lunch with Victoria and finally got to meet little carter. They are home for the holiday season.
I had no idea bo could reach his feet but I turned around and he was eating his shoe ha!
Thursday night we had dinner with the mays. Bo and Keller.
Friday I worked & Saturday I went to Lifepoints Christmas dinner to hear Mrs Ginny speak. 
A sweet church member stopped by and brought this for bo. I mentioned I wanted one and she bought it for him!! He loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment