Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas season 2014 {22}

I realized this week that I have probably taken at least one picture every day of Bo's life, ha! Sunday after church..nana bought him some cute Christmas outfits:)
Monday we took cutie to see Santa. He loved it of course and We enjoyed the day with mom, Haley and Mimi. Mrs Judi even met us for lunch this year. Going to the mall at Christmas is one of my favorite things to do for the holiday. 
Tuesday we had our deacons dinner at Bro Davids.
I was vacuuming and walked back in the living room and bo was just laying on the floor chillin. Made me laugh 
i spent a lot of time this week crocheting while Bo slept and he and I did a lot of Christmas shopping together. Friday I worked and then we had Christmas at papaws. Saturday we went caroling with our church and passed out turkeys. 
some mornings After Bo wakes up, I put him by me avd we sleep in a little longer. I love waking up to this adorable face!!! 


Mom posted this picture and I just wanted to save it. Christmas 1992
Bo caroling...guess we didn't sound too good;)
Saturday night we went to job and Brittanys and had a great time. We made Christmas snacks and used the fire pit for s'mores & coffee. Fun memories, I love that family! 
Sunday we had our staff lunch and Christmas program that night.

I've been laying in this bed since 5 am because I can't sleep. We are Giving bo his Christmas presents this morning {as if he knows it's Christmas;) } and I'm ready for him to wake up, ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment