Saturday, January 10, 2015

Gatlinburg 2014 part 2 {24}

The next day, we headed into gatlinburg to eat at the pancake pantry! We eat there every year now.


Getting their morning snooze;)
My favorite thing about gatlinburg-the food!




We had a great trip! Bo hated the ride home and would cry until we stopped. When we would pull over and get him out, he would look at us and smile.  Ha he was over the car seat! overall he did well for his first trip. 
When we got home, I had to work the holidays. NYE And New Year's Day. I started feeling kinda sick and by the end of the night I had a high fever and felt aweful. Hunter got sick and Bo never got a fever. I noticed he had 2 teeth on the trip so he wasn't feeling great when we got home either. This pic sums up last week! Ha ha we are all back to normal now and Bo seems better too. Those teeth are too cute:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment