Sunday, January 11, 2015

Projects & week {25}

This past week was pretty chill. Mom got me some Furniture wax and paint for Christmas so I have been doing a few projects.


Paige gave Bo this robe for Christmas and I just can't take the cuteness!

This weekend, Hunter played games with some of the guys from church and a few youth girls came over to help me paint my chairs. So sweet of them and we got it done in no time. I can't wait to recover them. 
Then Saturday, we spent the day in senatobia. They are working on our bathroom. We got a new shower basically. Bo loveeees Mr. Ernie! He does whatever Bo wants and will walk him laps around the house sometimes. I'm not sure if Bo can really recognize people but it sure seems like it! Certain people he just lights up when he sees them:) (Mrs Laura at church also)

I sent Haley this video of me trying to tell Bo goodnight. He was laughing and waving his arms and legs. Basically -"mom! I'm not tired!?!" I wish he would stop growing :(


No comments:

Post a Comment