Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moms 50th Birthday Luncheon





This past weekend, my Mom celebrated her 50th Birthday! My Aunt Amy gave her a beautiful luncheon at Paulette's. All of her friends came and everyone said something special about her. 


My Aunt Amy, Haley and I

                     
                          Mom, Haley, and Ayrie





      Ayrie was so excited. She kept saying, "Mom, I cant wait to see your birthday party!"







     My mom has been friends with Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Pam since I was a baby. Mrs Debbie's daughters were in my wedding. We don't get to see them often as I would like, but I LOVE these families. They will always be great family friends.




                 
 
                                              All of us with MIMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment