Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SKYDIVING and bowling!

 So last tuesday, my friend Kelsey text me and asked me if we wanted to go skydiving with she and Tripp. I thought she was crazy when I first saw the text. This was never even something I had considered. Hunter didn't really care to do it either. After a few hours of thinking about it, I changed my mind! I thought, That would be AMAZING!!! I love roller coasters and it sounded fun. I told Kelsey, "let me ask Hunter." She responded..."I know the answer...We are talking about a man that strapped himself to the toilet in a storm.." ha ha ha



If you know Hunter you know he is MR. SAFETY! Let me preface by saying that if I ever felt in danger, I feel like Hunter could kill someone. He is a VERY protective person and I am truly thankful, but we joke about it a lot:) One night the sirens were going off because it was storming so bad. Hunter tried to force me to get in the bath tub. I refused and stayed in bed because I am not scared of Tornados/storms. I then see Hunter walk into the bathroom with TWO BELTS drapped over his shoulder...YES.

I think, "what in the world?" So I walk in the bathroom and no joke...HUNTER STRAPPED HIMSELF TO THE TOILET WITH TWO BELTS!!!! He said he saw somewhere that the plumming in apartments was the last to go.


I HAVE NEVER LAUGED SO HARD IN ALL MY LIFE. He was dead serious. I am SO happy I married Hunter. This was probably the funniest memory since we have been married. He keeps me laughing!! We talk about it all the time. 

All this to say.....I NEVER thought he would SKY DIVE!!

Regardless of his fear of heights, He said it sounded like fun and wanted to go with them! I was thrilled.


 Kelsey and I on the way


  

Hunt and Tripp





All four of us before we jumped. We thought it was a four hour "Class"...Not hardly. BUT, we went for it.









I was so EXCITED the whole time. I felt so much adrenaline but not alot of Nerves. I went third and Hunt went last. I was eager to see if he would actually jump when I got to the ground.



Sky diving is the most AMAZING thing I have ever done!! Falling for 60 seconds was soooo awesome!! We were falling at 120miles per hr.
My guide had been on over 700 jumps. I thought what are the odds that he is gonna die today?! So I wasn't nervous.











I fell through a cloud! SO amazing!! When will anyone ever get to do that??!




Even when he pulled the Parachute, the ground looked like a google map. 14,500 feet!






I was so proud of Hunter!!!!! He went last, so I just knew he would change his mind. When I got to the ground, he yelled my name and I couldn't believe he JUMPED!

Something to be proud of, especially if your afraid of heights.





WE LOVED IT!!!! WE WERE BOTH SO HAPPY WE JUMPED. SUCH A TRILL!! CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN ONE DAY!!!! Im so glad we were able to do this with Kelsey and Tripp. We always have the best time with them and laugh non-stop. We are going on vacation with them and I cant wait.







That night, we went bowling with Megan and Phillip. We had wayyyy too much fun for one day.







No comments:

Post a Comment