Monday, June 17, 2013

Paint Party and Fathers day


This weekend a few girls from our lifegroup got together for our own little paint party. 
 We all met for dinner at Lost Pizza Company and then brought our own paint supplies:) We had alot of fun!





Megan and I. Why am I standing like that?




I loved seeing how everyone had a different style and they all turned out pretty cute!






  

My sweet friend Kristy gave me this frame she made and painted for me! She is one of the MOST thoughtful people.




Saturday, I forced myself out of bed to go to yard sales. I haven't been in soo long but I really enjoy them. I got a few clothes and this adorable little teapot. Megan and I then met our husbands for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. 





Sunday was Fathers Day. We had dinner with Hunter's family. His parents are great cooks. 



I love this pic of Hunter and Mr. Ernie.


My dad and all his girls. Blessed to have such a wonderful father. Ayrie and Allie are CRAZY about him:)


2 comments:

  1. Love that you blog now!! Your paintings are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete