Wednesday, September 17, 2014

2 months

Bo, you are 2 months old! I have no idea what you weigh but you have really grown. You still eat every 2-3 hours. You have become a great sleeper and I'm so thankful! At 5 weeks old i tried a sound machine and you randomly slept 8 hours and then 9 the next night. You have been doing that Ever since. Some nights you sleep 10 hours straight. A few mornings I have woken up after you and when I look over in your bassinet, you are waving your arms and smiling at the ceiling fan. It's hilarious. As of now, you have no schedule during the day. You learned to smile this month. You still love to be held and you have only one paci you like. You lovvvve taking a bath. If you are crying, you immediately stop when I put you in the tub:) I notice every new thing you learn to do. From rubbing your eyes to figuring out you have legs to kick around.  We love you so much!!!


                             


 

No comments:

Post a Comment