Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bo's birth (hospital stay)

Bo came in at 3 am to eat and then slept until the next morning. The Coles, Chapmans, and Mrs Jenny and Ethan  came that morning. It was so fun showing Bo off to everyone, we were so proud! I don't think he was ever put down. I loved being on my floor thAt I work on, so all my work friends could come see him! It was fun having them take care of us and getting to introduce them to Hunter.

             Proud daddy!

Mr Collins is one of Hunters seminary professors. Hunter meets with him once a week for discipleship. 



                         

That afternoon, all of our family came back up and we had fun hanging out. I made them go get me Chilis:) 




Bo pretty much slept the entire two days we were there. He was just so precious  and my only regret was not bringing enough clothes for him to try on:) Hunter and I took sooo many pictures and videos!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment