Sunday, September 14, 2014

One month old!

Bo, you are one month old! I could not love you more. I've dreamed about having a baby since I was a little girl and I can't believe you are finally here. You weigh almost 11lbs now! You love to eat and eat about every 2 hours. You sleep in a bassinet right by my bed. You  slept 6 hours straight once, but are usually up every 2-3 hours at night. You have one pacifier that you really like and you love to be held. Everyone says you look like your dad and I would have to agree! He loves when people say that too. Most all of your newborn clothes are too little and it's so sad! I can't believe you are one month old. I love you so much.




                          "Mom you have taken enough pictures!"
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment