Monday, March 31, 2014

Painting and Preaching

Last week, A team from Ohio came to Lucy Baptist for a Mission trip. They did some work on our bathroom, painted the outside of the house, and added some cute little shutters. We painted our front door bright blue and it was a disaster..It looked like a tanning salon from the road and I had to paint it back the same day so they neighbors wouldn't see:)




    
I told Hunter I needed to buy a wreath for the front door and he said "Ill make you one from the yard." I laughed, but I was pretty impressed! 





Over the weekend, we spent the night with Austin and John Allen and she and I went to yard sales saturday morning. We didn't have much luck, the weather was kinda rainy. 

Saturday, on the way home, my car overheated and we spent the afternoon at Goodyear. Boo. Hunters parents came and picked us up and we spent the night in senatobia. I Spent the evening with my family while Hunter prepared for his sermon. He preached at lifepoint for the first time sunday! He did a great job as I knew he would. It was great to see everyone and then we had lunch with our families. 




I saw this picture at Hunters parents on sunday and it was just so precious. Kinda hoping Bo looks like his daddy:) 25 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment