Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lately


Last weekend, Hunter and I drove to Water Valley and spent the night with Kelsey and Tripp. They have a beautiful house, and I was glad to be able to stay the night since we live so far. Millington to Water Valley is about 2 hours! Kelsey gave me my first monogramed gift. I LOVE this little backpack! So cute!! She also gave me a Wubanub and some other baby things. 




They took us to a great breakfast place saturday morning!





This weekend, Hunter and I took the youth group to a Riverkings game. I haven't been since high school and I actually really enjoyed it. Never thought I would like hockey. Haley also came and spent the night with us.





Saturday, we forced ourselves to clean out the nursery! We had been putting it off for a while since we were using it as a storage room. Hunter also put up Bo's crib! My aunt Amy gave me a crib and changing table last year and I am so thankful to already have one!







This tuesday, I went back for a follow-up anatomy ultrasound. He wasn't as cooperative as they needed him to be at 21 weeks. Here are 2 pics from yesterday. 23 weeks and you can see his little face!  They said everything looks good and he is doing great!




No comments:

Post a Comment