Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Santa Rosa beach 2013

Shortly after we moved to Lucy, we went to the beach with the whole family! Haley, Cody, Hunter and I drove down after my parents and stayed a few days. Becca and Alex came for the weekend. Although I did have fun on the trip, everything that could go wrong, did. My moms blog post about vacation was called, "The worst vacation ever" ha ha.
My dad had a fever and virus prior to us getting there. Hunter cut his finger with a box cutter while we were trying to move into the parsonage. This led to a Dr visit, followed by an evening in the Emergency room! Allie got a strange rash all over her body….Dr visit…Emergency room! Poor hunter and Allie could not even get in the sun or water…at the beach! Hoping for a better trip next year as a family:)




Hunter took this picture after he made me carry everything cause he was taking down the tent, HA!

































No comments:

Post a Comment