Sunday, November 9, 2014

16 weeks

Monday, we stayed around the house and Kristen and Ben came up for dinner. 
Tuesday, Sean came to stay a few nights with us. He brought us some coffee from his summer in Honduras! The best gift:) 

Wednesday, I went to a brunch for my bible study and Thursday I took the youth girls to Ocharlies.
Friday was my first day back to work.  Hunter had rehearsal for a wedding he was doing, so Bo stayed with his parents. I worked 3-11 and then we all stayed the night in senatobia. 
Saturday, I spent the day at my parents and then Bo and I met Hunter at the Reception. 


Sunday I worked 12 long hours. It was way harder to leave them home than I thought. I enjoyed catching up with everyone, but I couldn't wait to get home. Hunter said they had a pretty good day together. So proud! Bo truly looked so happy to see me when I walked in the door, it was precious!! I couldn't put him down for bed and he slept so late in his crib the next morning, ha!


Hunter sent me this while I was working:)


No comments:

Post a Comment