Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving week (19)

Monday I worked 4 hours and was off the rest of the week. I loved getting to enjoy the holiday! Judy and Julie kept Bo since hunt had to work. Hunter got home late, so Bo and I went to eat Mexican:) Tuesday, I cleaned and when Hunter got home, we headed to senatobia. Wednesday, I had lunch with Kathryn and we went on a date to BWW and the movies that night. We had a great time!
Thursday was thanksgiving! We took a few family photos in attempt to get a Christmas card. Bo has worn this outfit 10 times probably :)


We got to see and spend a lot of time with both of our families. 
I also worked on my laundry room a little this week.

Bo fell asleep during lunch, ha! 
What a wonderful holiday with the family! It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment