Sunday, November 16, 2014

4 months old

Four months old! I said last month was the best one but I've realized it just keeps getting better. You have become such a happy, smiley little baby. This month you really started laughing. You sleep in your crib now . We have worked into a good schedule. You eat about every 3 hours still and take 3 naps a day{usually}. This has messed up your sleeping at night a little bit.  You weigh 16 lbs and are 25" long. I love to dress you like a little man. I went back to work lthis month and you have done well for your dad so far. You do not like to be held like a baby and you pretty much always want to stand up. You will sit on your dad's lap forever but you want me to get up and walk you around or let you stand up, ha:) You learned to roll over this month and do it all the time now. You make us so happy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment