Saturday, November 22, 2014

18 weeks

Sunday, Hunter preached at Newlife and we went to small group. Monday, we had dinner with Emily and Seth.
Tuesday, I spent most of the day deep cleaning the kitchen and stripping the shelf paper in the cabinets. I am forever grateful for our parsonage but these caninets needed a little update! I won't even post the before, ha:) Wednesday, Julie came over to spend a few hours with us and then I worked on the kitchen some more.
Thursday, Mr Ernie came by on his lunch break and then we took Bo to his 4 month check up.
He weighs 16lbs and Dr Bubba said he is right on track.
This face...he was literally laughing hysterically one second before:)
That night, we went to dinner and target all together and bought a table cloth to start a new family tradition. Hopefully we can add to it every year.
       
Friday, I decorated and organized my kitchen a little more while Bo napped.  Almost done.
          
Today, I worked and Hunter sent me this of Bo stretching when he went to wake him up. Made me laugh! They went to pass out thanksgiving turkeys with some of our church family.
When I got home, Hunter and Bo had gone to Kroger and bought everything to cook me dinner! He made meatballs, jalapeƱo poppers and a really good appetizer. So sweet! I love coming home to these 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment