Saturday, November 15, 2014

17 weeks

This week we had a chill week. We didn't do too much. Monday, I took Bo on a stroll in his new jogging suit and made some chili for dinner.  It's finally getting cold outside and it makes me sooo happy.
Tuesday night, Hunter and I went to the church gym since it was raining. Yes, he is wearing Christmas pjs ha ha.
Wednesday we had bible study and church. And Thursday I got caught up on some cleaning. 
Friday I worked 4 quick hours and Hunter kept Bo. That night we went to dinner with Haley and she stayed in town. Today, Bo and I went to oxford for Kelsey's baby shower & Hunter had some people over to watch the ball game. I noticed the leaves were quickly falling so we snapped a few pics of Bp outside. 


My little cutie is 4 months old today:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment